1. Prepare cleaning tools, engine surface cleaning agent and engine harness care agent; a small brush, the width of the brush head should not be too large, because there are many and narrow gaps in the engine compartment, it is more convenient to use the narrow head; a mask and a pair of gloves, the engine surface cleaning agent has certain harm to the human body, the smell is a little pungent, so prepare masks and gloves.
2. Find a parking place, the engine cleaning can not avoid sewage flow to the ground, so before preparing to clean, it is best to park the vehicle in a place where there are few people and vehicles.
3. From the feeding mixer, first remove the engine decorative cover, first use a rag or brush for simple dust removal of the engine compartment, and then use the engine surface cleaning agent to operate. First of all, waterproof the fuse box, ignition coil, generator and other parts that can't be stained with water and cleaning agent (these parts can be cleaned separately), then shake the cleaning agent evenly, and spray it on the parts in the engine compartment. Pay attention to keep the spraying distance at about 15 cm. Spray it evenly as far as possible, and the place with a lot of oil sludge is appropriate Spray more.
4. Clean with a small brush. After spraying the cleaning agent, you need to wait for about 5 minutes to let the cleaning agent continue to dissolve the oil sludge until it is completely dissolved. Then brush with a small brush to see the effect of oil sludge melting. There are many gaps in the engine compartment, so you must brush it patiently, because after that, you will spray the curing agent (equivalent to a layer of wax oil). If you don't brush it clean, the dirty things will be sealed inside. Since the feeding mixer, the intake pipe of the engine is easy to be stained with oil sludge. The color is ugly and difficult to clean. It needs to be cleaned carefully. Some power and oil pipelines also need to be cleaned to prevent oil sludge and other dirt from corroding them and causing leakage.
5. Clean with clean water. After dissolving the oil sludge, the cleaning agent will still adhere to all parts in the engine compartment, so before they are about to dry, they need to be cleaned with clean water, and do not use high-pressure water gun. Before cleaning, the self feeding mixer should take some preventive measures, that is, start the engine to keep idle. There are two reasons for this: one is to prevent the key parts such as the point coil from splashing with water, which makes it difficult to start in a short time; the other is that after the engine runs, the body temperature will rise, which can accelerate the evaporation and drying of water.
6. Harness care agent: after cleaning with water, be sure to blow dry the water on the internal parts of the engine. Air gun blowing is the best way. If not, you can only dry it with a towel with good water absorption, and then wait for it to dry completely. Finally, spray the harness care agent evenly on all parts in the engine compartment. This can prevent the accumulation of oil sludge, slow down the aging of wiring harness, and reduce the probability of spontaneous combustion of old models. The price of self loading mixer is not cheap. It must be well maintained to bring you more economic benefits.
Thank you for reading this article source: small mixer more content and questions please click: http://www.zkzdsljbc.com We will continue to work hard to provide services for you, thank you for your support!